OAHP governance builds on strong existing strategic and operational partnerships. Experience has shown OAHP’s governance to be flexible, responsive and agile allowing decisions to be progressed quickly. Our Board members are key decision-makers and leaders in their own organisations at Chief Executive level or equivalent. This means we are able to deliver our strategic objectives and vision for the region through the activities and influence of our partner organisations.
An update on our progress
An update on the work we are doing to nurture and maintain Oxford’s ecosystem for health and care research.
Our most recent case studies reflect how our region’s flourishing infrastructure supports innovation and clinical training:
- Developing research capacity and capability for nurses, midwives, allied health professionals and pharmacists
- Oxomics, a new spinout with a gamechanging cancer blood test
- Optellum’s Virtual Nodule Clinic: A traiblazing AI for early lung cancer diagnosis
Previous annual reports
- Annual Report 2020-2021
- Final Annual Report 2014-2020
- Annual Report 2018-2019
- Annual Report 2017–2018
- Annual Report 2016–2017
- Annual report 2015–2016
- Annual Report 2014–2015
- OAHP Application for AHSC designation 2020